Thursday, January 27, 2011

I ♥ being a therapist and some lists

Yes, I do! I was so nervous starting my internship on the 10th… but now I just have to say that I love it! I look forward to Wednesdays when I can head down to Idaho Falls and intern ALL DAY! It is a long day, but I don’t care! I have 6 clients! It is the most rewarding job I’ve ever had! It is better than I could have ever imagined… no joke! I abhor my integrative project class. I HATE research. I know I shouldn’t say this… but I do. I’m just trucking through it… then I’ll be done with research classes FOREVER!

Parker is doing great! I went to parent-teacher conferences tonight, and all of his teachers said they LOVE him. They all said he is so polite and respectful. That makes me happy! His grades are REALLY good this trimester! He has raised his language arts grade from a C- (in the 1st tri) to an A-! He is struggling a little in health, but mainly because the tests are crazy hard! Some of his favorite things right now: Slip-on Blue Vans with fake shoe laces, Halo Reach on the Xbox, playing Nerf guns with his 3 besties, shooting me with Nerf bullets, me reading to him every night, BASKETBALL, skinny jeans, Axe spray (ugh), hairspray, Magic (card game), Ski school (actually snowboarding school), Steak, Kit Kats, Cranberry juice, Fruit Loops, cute girls, his plaid DC hat, earning money, going to the the dollar movie, watching comedians on Netflix, watching movies over and over and over and over again.

View Image

Some of my favorite things right now: Being a therapist (duh), Diet Coke, What Not to Wear, Biggest Loser, taking pictures, sleep, my cute doggy, Sun Chips, talking to my mom, cute earrings, easy to cook meals, my Blackberry, reading to Parker, seeing Parker’s good grades, tax refunds, last QUARTER of book work classes, straightening my hair, blog stalking, and writing lists Smile

Things Princess loves right now: Chicken treats, snuggles, warm blankets, lucky charms (I know, I know), cheese, clothes, Jack (the neighbor’s boy dog), Parker, running around like crazy, and sleeping.

So, that’s about all… January 2011 012

No comments: