Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MRI etc...

My back is super messed up again... So I went to the ortho doc and he made an appt. for me to get an MRI tomorrow. Now, the doctor says the MRI machine at the hospital is broken, so I'm going to have to drive down to Idaho Falls. It isn't too big of a deal really, but I hate taking time off work. The kids have ISAT testing tomorrow, which is major end of the year stuff... so I'm sure they won't be happy that I have to get a sub... but whatev. I will go to the doc on Thursday to get the results. I really, really hope I don't have to get back surgery (AGAIN!)

We'll see.Life is still crazy as ever. I started classes, and they are already in full swing. I am happy that I will have the summer off. School gets out for summer vacation on June 1st. I CAN'T WAIT!

Utah was super fun... I didn't get to spend as much time with friends as I wanted, so I hope to go back soon!

Well, I better be productive... Bye!

No comments: