Thursday, April 3, 2008

Before I'm 30...

According to the kids at school, I'm old. I am almost 26, which doesn't seem old to me... but I guess if you are 9 it is. So, I have been making a list of things I want to do before I'm 30. 4 years seems like forever, but really it seems like yesterday I was 9 myself, so I better start looking ahead.

1) Go to Africa to work in an orphanage.
2) Learn a foreign language.
3) Own a Mustang (Car not horse)
4) Have my Master's Degree.
5) Run a marathon
6) Live on my own (hahahaha, sad that that made the list)
7) Have more than 127 dollars in my savings account.
8) Go on a cruise (conquer my fear of the ocean)
9) Finish my book.
10) "quit" therapy.
11) Skydive
12) Visit every state in the US


1 comment:

Abby said...

When you've got the master's degree and have quit therapy, would you be sure to let me know how it's done?