Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I didn't fool anyone :(

I love April Fools Day... But this year I didn't fool anyone. I didn't have time to come up with anything worth while I guess. My mom's glasses broke, so I had to drive her to the eye doctor today. I got a substitute until noon, but I'm back home already at 10. So, I decided I would just chill until noon :) I am worried that the boy I work with is going to go postal on the sub though... I called his mom last night to let her know I wouldn't be there this morning. Maybe she remembered to tell him... Maybe he won't freak out. I hope not!!! So, anyway... I guess I'll post a picture of my new haircut. I took this picture of myself, so it didn't turn out to well... But you get the point. I haven't had bangs since I was 15... so I am struggling a bit... but overall I like it.


No comments: