Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another angry blog

I don't want my blog to become an endless source of ranting and raving... but sometimes you gotta do it!
I needed to get a new phone, so I went onto ebay to search for something. I found a pretty nice deal, the seller had great feedback ratings, etc... so I bought the phone. It took 2 weeks to ship to me!!!! THEN, I get it today, and the "NEW" phone was REALLY worn out. There was a lot of scratches and stuff. So, I leave negative feedback for the purchase, and I recieve an e-mail in return that says "Why the negative feedback, please withdrawal Thanks". What?? So I go to check my feedback and he says, "
WARNING! BUYER LEAVES NEG. F/B! AVOID AND CANCEL HER BIDS! WILL RUIN YOUR REPUT.
Message from seller:
PLEAES AGREE TO THIS SO THAT NEG. FEEDBACK GIVEN TO YOU WILL BE WITHDRAWN THANKS


Am I mistaken? Isn't feedback there for a reason? Don't we leave feedback so other users will know the quality of the seller???? I refuse to withdrawal my negative feedback, and know now why he has so much positive feedback. he bullies people into withdrawal. He won't allow return of the phone unless you take away the feedback. What a jerk.

I don't care about my negative feedback... hopefully other sellers will realize I was just doing what I thought was appropriate. If not, who cares... I can find somewhere else to purchase stuff.

Okay, I'm done. It is getting warmer! YAY! I need it to be summer!

No comments: