Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Things I’ve been cookin’

I’m not going to lie… I hate really dislike cooking. But, I’m getting use to it, because let’s face it… teenage boys like to eat 3 balanced meals a day. So, I made this cheesy chicken pasta stuff in the crock pot. It was chicken, green peppers, rotel, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, onion, 1/2 cup water, and some Velveeta cheese. I cooked the noodles separate. I cooked the mixture for 2 hours, then added in the noodles. It was YUMMY! Parker thought it was a little too cheesy, but I like cheese more than he does Winking smile Overall, it was a success. I found the recipe on Pinterest! Smile

WP_000692

WP_000693

WP_000694

WP_000695

WP_000696Above is what mine looks like… more cheesy than the Pinterest one!

This is what it looked like on Pinterst.

No comments: