Monday, February 6, 2012

Hurry up and wait!

Tomorrow may be the LONGEST day of my life. The board meets to review licensure applications for Counselors. My application is one that will be reviewed, and if all is well I will become a Licensed Professional Counselor! I honestly cannot wait!! It seems like I’ve been waiting my whole life for this one moment. I’m going to be checking online all day, and honestly I probably won’t know until Friday or so… I’m guessing. It is grueling to wait. So far not too many obstacles have been put in my way, and I thank the Universe for that. Honestly, how cool is it going to be when I can sign my name: Kendra L. Bagshaw, M.S, LPC.

I can tell you right now that my cursive looks nothing like that!Kendra L. Bagshaw, M.S. LPC. Can you believe it? I mean, I’m not counting my chickens, but I can’t wait! All I can do is just hope and pray that everything goes well and that Karma is on MY SIDE!

Cross your fingers, wish me luck, pray, throw glitter, do a rain dance (<--- that might not actually help me), whatever it is that you do! DO IT!

Here’s to hoping!

No comments: