Thursday, September 22, 2011

My crazy life

Life has been cRaZy. I don’t even know where to start… or if I should start. Everything is super stressful right now, and it is mostly because I’m not doing very well at prioritizing my time. I am never home anymore… Between Parker’s activities, work, internship, school, trainings, doctors, etc. Whoa, I’m tired! Parker gets the cast off his finger on Tuesday (we hope!) It has been a long recovery and he is REALLY tired of wearing the cast. Because the hard cast is underneath a temporary wrap, he is always tempted to take it off. Yesterday I nearly had to bribe him to keep it on. I know it must be hot and itchy, and it is getting stinky! We can’t wait until Tuesday!

I’m having a ganglion cyst removed from my wrist on Wednesday. It’s nothing major, they don’t even knock me out… It is just quite painful and sits on a nerve, so my hand goes to sleep quite often. I hope the surgery helps.

I have to take the National Counselors Exam (NCE) in 23 days. I’m SO nervous! It is a big deal! It was 320 bucks to sign up for it, and it’s only offered twice a year. So if I fail, I have to fork out another $320 AND wait until April to take it. So, I’m going to be crazy studying until then. My internship has really picked up! I have 8-10 clients per week on average. I’m having fun, but it is a lot of work… and more tiring than I would have expected.

Parker is taking photography this trimester, and he is doing really well! I took the picture of Parker with his longboard, but he took the sunset photos. There was smoke in the air, so the sunset was beautiful. He did a great job at capturing the beauty. I just got back from parent teacher conferences, and all his teachers just love him! That is always good to hear! Well, I’m off to another appointment… I hope to blog more soon!august 31st 071august 31st 078august 31st 080august 31st 081august 31st 085

No comments: