Monday, September 12, 2011

3 months!!!

Can you believe it’s been 3 months since I posted? I can… Life has been crazy. I’ll try to put a quick update because there is no way I can fill you in on EVERYTHING.

THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER

1. I moved out of my apartment into a duplex (still in Sugar City)

2. Parker started 8th grade

3. I am still working at the school and completing internship hours

4. I’m never home

5. Parker broke the growth plate in his left ring finger

6. We flew to California for Parker’s dad’s wedding (I got 2 days with Kim) Smile

7. Parker sang at his dad’s wedding

8. My cousin Kevin passed away

9. I had a birthday

10. Princess got cuter

11. I DIDN’T study for my national counselor’s exam

12. Parker is taking a photography class, and is a better photographer than me now!

13. I went to Vegas

14. Life got extremely stressful and overwhelming, so I’m back in therapy. Oh the joys.

 

A real update with pictures soon, I promise!

No comments: