Friday, August 6, 2010

Cooking

Okay, so I don’t like to cook… Or so I thought! Lately I’ve decided that I need to make healthier meals for Parker and I. I have dreaded it because honestly, it’s easier to make unhealthy, boxed food. I also need to save money by not eating out… but I miss some of the yummy stuff I get at restaurants… So… I decided I have to start cooking. Well, tonight I made spinach artichoke dip from scratch and it was YUMMY! Parker thought it was too artichoky, but what does he know :) artichoke dip The picture doesn’t do it justice… it really was tasty! And it was FUN to make! I made tacos tonight, which okay, isn’t the healthiest… but they were full of veggies and yummy!

I also made some popsicles from Raspberry Ice Sugar-Free Crystal Light. Parker LOVES them! I haven’t tasted them yet… but they seem pretty darn healthy :)

 

Tomorrow night I’m going to make: Creamy Lemon Pasta with Vegetables!

lemon-pasta-ay-lLet’s see if mine looks as good as http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=2001161 

I bought a lot of yummy veggies today at the store, including broccoli slaw… Have you had this stuff?? It is SOOOO good! Thanks to my sister’s boyfriend Coady for introducing it to me :)

1 comment:

Bernie said...

You are a cute little homemaker! I love how great you are with your nephew.