Friday, August 1, 2008

Have you missed me?

Well, it sure has been awhile since I wrote. It isn't that I haven't had anything to say... I just have been busy as heck. My mom and I drove my nieces and nephew half way back to California last weekend. We have spent this week getting back to normal.

My 26th birthday is August 11th... Because of that fact I thought I would give you 26 random facts about me... Mainly because I am really bored...

1. I am a graduate student...

2. I LOVE my nieces and nephew more than anything!

3. I LOVE children's books

4. I was a drama geek in high school

5. I've always wanted to be a photographer

6. I love the show Scrubs

7. I finally got a Toyota Tacoma... which was a life dream

8. I love alphabetizing things!

9. I enjoy plucking my eyebrows

10. My cat is super smart!

11. I read anytime I have a few minutes.

12. I love non-fiction

13. I heart Adam Sandler

14. I HATE avocado!

15. I went into a coma from a car accident, then went to prom the next night

16. I'm allergic to bananas

17. I like cheesy kids movies

18. I live with my mom

19. I wrote a play in 4th grade called Cinderocka... It was a rock and roll version of Cinderella.

20. I know sign language

21. I was married at 17 and divorced at 21

22. I've had the same best friend for 17 years

23. I love music of any kind

24. I took piano lessons for 3 weeks

25. Root Beer and Lemonade give me a migraine headache

26. I could eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday of my life.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I have indeed missed you!

I was completely unaware of the car-accident-coma-prom adventure. Wow. Did you actually have a good time at the prom? I would definitely have stayed home... even if I hadn't been in a car accident or a coma!

Kendra said...

Well, I didn't have a horrible time, but I was in pain through most of it. I had stitches in my leg, one of the other guys had a big bandage around his head, and the other guy was just really bruised... (apparently my coma was a "post-traumatic" coma). It was pretty great. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime... haha