Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHOA!!

Boy, has life changed!

#1. February 29, 2012 was the 12 year anniversary of my dad’s death. It amazes me how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was out fishing with he and my brothers. Life is just way too short. He was only 59 when he passed, but I can’t believe he would be 72 this year!

 

#2. March 6, 2012 marks Parker’s second year in Idaho. Again, time flies! Can you believe he has been here 2 years? Holy cow! He was 12 when he came and now he’s almost 15. Where does the time go. This kid has taught me SO much… and even though he’s a typical teenage boy, and there are consequences and such… Most of the time we just have a lot of fun. Parker, I love you!

 

#3. I have been licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Idaho. I have accepted a job as a full time counselor at Arcadia Resources in St. Anthony Idaho. I am so grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given and I am SO excited to start this next chapter of my life!

 

#4. Saturday March 10, 2012 Parker is being baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. His mom is going to be able to come out for the occasion! DSC08518DSC08543Parker and his best friend Braigen.

DSC08544DSC08567

No comments: