Sunday, March 21, 2010

Adventures!

Parker moved in two weeks ago! Man, time flies! It has been fun having him here, and I think he is finally used to Idaho. He LOVES the snow!! Weird kid! He has made TONS of new friends and is liking school as much as the next kid. He and I are reading “The Lightening Thief” together… We’ve watched tons of movies… Including Planet 51, Princess and the frog, transformers, etc… I have to say, the hardest part for me is helping him with his math. Anyone who knows me, knows I am horrible at math… and even his 6th grade math challenges me. But, we are both learning as we go :) He is such a good sport! He is very polite! I get comments everyday about how polite he is! He is a good helper too! he didn’t even complain about cleaning the bathroom today! It really has been fun having a kid around. It definitely doesn’t make me baby hungry… but it’s good experience all the same :)

So, here are a few pictures from his first 2 weeks.

 

DSC02352DSC02356

DSC02362DSC02369

DSC02477 DSC02646 DSC02655 DSC02748Isn’t he cute!

No comments: