Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been way too long!!

Okay, so I'm a slacker!! I have been meaning to write and post some pictures, but time just gets by me. So here is your update post!

I still love my dog more than anything!!! My cats have decided they love the pup! This is Chester and Princess cuddling up!




Princess, Charlie, and Chester cuddling up on the couch.


The snow has been outrageous! I am so sick of it!!! I am ready for summer already!!!


And I have to show how cute my cats are too... I'll try to take a lot more pictures of my pup too!!!

So anyway... there is a little update :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

That is cute.

(And I really like that they're completely defying the stereotype of cats and dogs hating each other.)

Laila said...

Your critters are soo cute, it's awesome that they all get along so well :-)